We will start the route to the north of our country in the Province of Alajuela, to the spectacular Arenal Volcano, here you can admire the most active volcano in Costa Rica and have the opportunity to relax in the hot springs of the exclusive Baldí Hot resort Springs while watching the volcano.
On this tour, you will know the city of Greece, famous for its metal parish and the City of Sarchi, manufacturers of furniture and typical carts of fine woods, cradle of national crafts. On the way, a delicious regional lunch will be served before continuing to the region of San Carlos, an area specialized in agriculture and livestock.
We will continue to La Fortuna, the closest town to the Arenal volcano to enjoy the rest of the afternoon in the hot springs at the foot of the volcano with dinner included. Then we will continue our journey to San José.
- Duration: 14 hours.
- Available: Every day of the year.
- Approximate Hotel Departure Time: 8:00 a.m.
- Approximate time to the hotel: 10:00 p.m.
- Recommended for all ages.
Transportation-Guide- Entrance to Baldí Resort- lunch and dinner.
* Recommendations: Comfortable clothes, sandals, swimsuit, light jacket and camera.
Important: It is recommended to also enter the cold water pools to level the temperature.
* The feeding of children under 2 years is not included.