The tour starts at approximately 6:00 a.m. when you pick up at the hotels in San José with a pleasant bus tour through picturesque villages and green fields to the riverbank where expert professional guides will give us the necessary instructions to row accurately and safely, and ends after about three hours of rafting, precise time both to enjoy the river and the lush jungle landscape and then change clothes and enjoy a well-deserved lunch.
The Pacuare River runs through the Turrialba area in the Province of Cartago, in the middle of the rainforest and surprising landscapes through canyons covered with dense forests and spectacular waterfalls that fall directly into the river. The combination of exciting and mighty rapids with the idyllic landscapes make this one of the best rivers to practice rapids in Costa Rica.
- Duration: 11 hours
- Available: All year round
- Approximate Hotel Departure Time: 6:30 a.m.
- Approximate time to return to Hotel: 5:30 p.m.
- Recommended for people over 12 years old
Transportation- special equipment– safety kayakero- breakfast and lunch.
* Recommendations: Sandals, change clothes, sunscreen, towel
- Recommended for people with experience.
- It is not allowed to drink liquor before this tour